Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 the year of training harder

With the new year comes new goals. I've made the decision to take a more dedicated approach to training. I have high expectations of what I can accomplish and created this blog to help hold me accountable. As I create posts and share my experiences, struggles and accomplishments please help me by passing along your stories. Maybe I can inspire someone to start and finish something they never thought possible, and maybe you will help me go that extra mile in training.

2 comments:

  1. Can you post some information on nutrition and supplements?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really haven't done much with nutrition ad supplements per say. I do have some stuff I drink whenever I burn at least 1000 calories in a work out. I use a brand Hammer: http://www.hammernutrition.com/products/recoverite.rr.html?navcat=recovery

    It helps replenish the body with what it's lost after longer workouts. Basically that's the extent of my supplements.

    Nutrition: eat a lot the day before big runs.

    ReplyDelete